Tata Medical Center, Kolkata, is a state-of-the-art tertiary Comprehensive Cancer Care Center being established to serve the needs of society in the eastern part of India. The Center invites professionals with competence, commitment and compassion.
We invite you to explore the rewarding career opportunities that await you at Tata Medical Center. Positions are full-time, with compensation that will match the best in the industry. All professional qualifications must be recognized by Medical Council of India and other relevant agencies.
Look up available job positions on TMC website:
The details of the qualification and experience required for each position is mentioned beside the Job profile. This forms the primary basis of candidate screening.
For educational positions like Internship/Observership etc. screening is done not only on qualifications and experience, but also on the availability of vacancy on the rota of the department applied for.
Fill in online application in the appropriate category or download and fill the application form. Since most of the application process is automated, we encourage the prospective candidates to fill in the application form online.
However, if you face any difficulty in applying online, you may also send your filled in application form to: Suvasish Mukherjee, Head- Human Resources, Tata Medical Center, 14 MAR (E-W), New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata 700160.
It is mandatory to complete the necessary information as it serves as a basis for evaluating your eligibility for a job opening. If you wish to apply for more than one position and you have the required qualification and experience, please feel free to apply.
Evaluation and shortlisting for Interview
We appreciate the time you have taken for applying for a position at Tata Medical Center. Though, due to the scarcity of time and resources, we may not be able to update you in each and every step of the shortlisting process. However, we are detailing below the major steps so that you understand what happens after you submit your resume with us:
- Our team will review your background and if the role is a match to your skills and experiences, we will get in touch to discuss next steps.
- In case you are shortlisted for the interview, our recruitment team will get in touch with you regarding the interview date, time and venue over email or phone.
- You will also be asked to bring a copy of all your credentials on the said day of the interview.
- Based on the position that you have applied for, you will be communicated the interview process. There might be a written examination/case presentation followed by a personal interview.
- During the interview, we try to assess the combination of skills, attributes and behaviour that are directly related to your successful performance on the job.
- Please note that the type and frequency of correspondence with individual candidates may vary throughout the application process.
If your application was unsuccessful for any particular job position, please do not be discouraged. We truly appreciate the interest you have shown in our organisation and we welcome you to apply for any other position in the future for which you feel you are qualified.
What is Reference Checking?
There is a section on our application format pertaining to reference checking where the prospective candidate is asked to give the name, email ID and other details of 3 references. Referees should have a good knowledge of your competencies, and must be familiar with your work. One reference should be the current and immediate supervisor. In case, this is your first job, you may share the details of your academic contacts as references.
Appointment at Tata Medical Center is subject to satisfactory verification from your references. It is a mandatory part of our recruitment. However, if you have any reservation against contacting your immediate supervisor, you need to indicate the same so that we will contact him/her only towards the completion of our selection process.
Notification of our selection
You will be notified if you are the selected candidate for the job position. We will contact you over phone and/or email and you are required to send in a confirmation of receipt and acceptance of the same.