Tele Consultation available only for patients already registered at TMC. New patients to visit OPD physically for first time.
Tata Medical Center has initiated Telemedicine services to help registered patients connect with doctors when it is difficult for them to come to the hospital. Video or audio-based tele-consults will be scheduled based on your request, and doctors assessments and orders will be emailed to you.
I give my consent for remote consultation and agree to the following terms and conditions :
- The service is applicable to patients who are already registered at Tata Medical Center, and not for new patients.
- Teleconsultation is not applicable for emergency situations. In the case of an emergency or serious health issues patients must be brought to Tata Medical Center emergency or OPD, or must be taken to another hospital.
- In situations where the doctor needs to examine the patient, the patient may still be asked to visit the hospital after a tele-consultation.
- If the physician feels that teleconsultation is not appropriate for you, your teleconsultation request may be cancelled and adjusted against an in-person visit to the hospital.
- This service is to maintain continuity of care. The patient will only be able to tele-consult with doctors with whom they have had prior consultations. Tele-consultation requests with other doctors (for second opinions or transfer of care) will not be scheduled.
- According to government regulations, not all types of medications can be prescribed in a tele-consultation.
- Tata Medical Center reserves the right to record the tele-consultations and archive them, as recommended in government guidelines. Patient confidentiality will be maintained.
- The fees for Consultation are as follows:
- Rs. 800-Private category
- Rs. 500-General category
- The Consultation fee needs to be paid via NEFT to the hospital account, the details of which will be mailed to the email address provided. Once the payment is received, the same shall be settled against the patient MR number and an E-Consult ID and Password will be emailed back.
- After the Consultation is completed, the Prescription shall be emailed to the same email address as mentioned in the Tele-Consultation page along with the Bill Receipt of the transferred amount.
Request for a call back
Tata Medical Center
Tata Medical Center, Kolkata is a philanthropic state-of-the-art Cancer Care Center committed to deliver Comprehensive Cancer care with cutting-edge technology and world-renowned Healthcare Professionals.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
14 MAR (E-W), New Town,
Rajarhat, Kolkata 700 160
West Bengal, India.
Phone: +91-33-6605 7000