It may not always be about what we know, but it’s always about how much we care.
To evolve as a State of Art, Self sustainable, Oncology Centre , equipped with latest technology and best expertise in extending standard of care holistic cancer management under one roof with global standards of outcomes and results. To significantly contribute to Education and Research in the field of Oncology and join hands to fight The Battle against Cancer, on a national and International level and take Oncology to newer horizons of success and advancement.
To deliver comprehensive, ethical Cancer Management in a safe and comfortable environment with a tireless attitude of Compassion, Concern, Cure and Care and to create a high standard of Teaching and Learning, to promote a wide spectrum of academics ,training and research activities in the field of Oncology.
The values are derived from the Tata Code of Conduct (TCOC).
Compassion | Integrity | Understanding | Innovation | Excellence | Unity | Responsibility
- Strong finance and HR depts to provide financial viability and a healthy and motivated work atmosphere. An effective system of governance for smooth functioning of the hospital with transparency and resolution for non-tolerance to financial irregularities and professional misconduct and strict adherence to Prudence and Propriety in all aspects of patient care and hospital administration. A safe work environment, with leadership and cohesive verticals and horizontals, ensuring dignity of staff and safety of women and focusing on the physical ,mental, emotional health and intellectual and academic growth of all employees
- Creating a platform for academics with knowledge enhancement by providing opportunities to all, to improve their skills and qualifications, with structured academic programmes, and trainings in the hospital and at other institutes, in India and abroad. Contribution to the national pool of HCWs by the various Degree and Diploma courses for medicals and paramedicals and ensuring best possible medical education and results.
- Provide the Tata Transitional Cancer Research Centre with material and data for Cancer Research and encourage, conduct and facilitate research and publications for all, in various aspects of cancer care to update and improve Oncological services.
- To be involved in the community, for cancer awareness and detection by Reach out programmes, camps and in house clinics for Prevention and Early detection of Cancer.
- To keep alive the legacy of the Tata Hospitals, in extending holistic and affordable cancer care with highest expertise and latest technology and maintaining enviable standards of Quality and treatment outcomes.