Tata Medical Center welcomes foreign nationals who wish to avail our services.
Important information related to the visa status of the patient and attendants:
- As per the statutory requirements, Foreign Nationals will be registered in TMC only on possession of a Medical Visa. Other visa categories are not acceptable.
- To get the Medical Visa, the patient has to apply to TMC for a Appointment letter
For same they can send email to Appointment/Info giving following Details
– Passport Number
– Name of Doctor (if chosen)
– Rough idea of the date for the appointment
- TMC will issue a Appointment/Invite Letter based on this Info , on basis of which the patient can apply for medical Visa at their country
- Persons accompanying the foreign national as attendants must also have a Medical Escort (MX) category visa.
- Converting a non-medical visa to a Medical/Medical Escort visa is not possible in India. Applicants will need to approach the visa-issuing authorities in their own country.
- Foreign nationals and their attendants are required to register themselves with the jurisdictional Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) / Foreigners Registration Officer (FRO) within 14 days from the date of their arrival in India.
- If holders of a Medical/Medical Escort visa need to extend their stay in India for continuing treatment at TMC, they will need to approach the State Home Department. Designated authorities within TMC will issue a medical certificate with relevant details for this application.
Inpatient admission deposit
Foreign Nationals registered with TMC as patients are required to deposit a sum of money depending on the procedure/ treatment that is planned, before inpatient admission.